Below are a list of our frequently asked questions, have a browse and see if we can answer your question here if not please get in touch.
Are the cottages pet friendly?
Yes, all of our cottages welcome animals with open arms. However we do have a few requests.
- Please let us know when you make your booking if you are planning to bring your dog with you
- Keep your dog off the furniture and beds when inside. Bring your own bedding for pets
- Don’t leave your dog unattended in your accommodation when you are out
- Please bring your own towels to dry your dog off with – we only provide towels for the humans
- Please scoop up any dog poo and dispose of in a poo-bag in an appropriate bin. Please don’t allow your dog to roam around the land here without you accompanying them
Are the gardens fully enclosed and safe for my dogs?
Yes, the gardens are all enclosed and safe for your dogs. Please note, the fence at Northview cottage is just a wire fence and the patio drops in to a field. Although we are yet to have problem, if your dog is a real houdini, we cannot guarantee they can’t get through somewhere.
Can I walk to a pub from the cottage?
Yes, there are local pubs within walking distance of all of our cottages.
Do we need a car to get around?
This would depend on what you want to spend your time doing. There are hikes, shops, pubs and restaurants within walking distance but to truly explore The Peak District a car would be required.
What is your Cancellation and Change Policy?
Please see our Terms and Conditions Section 5.0 for all information.
What is the minimum stay?
Stays can be from 1 night to 28 nights depending on the property chosen.
What forms of payment do you accept?
Bank transfer or PayPal (You can pay by credit card with PayPal without having a PayPal account)
Do you have Wi-Fi and will I get mobile phone signal?
All the cottages have free WiFi . Due to the rural location mobile reception can vary.